Win our freeroll and you could become the next King of London at the Unibet Open in November
The legendary Unibet Open is returning to London in November 2014, after stops in Copenhagen, Tallinn and Cannes. It’s a very special event as well – the London leg marks the 30th stop in the Unibet Open, which has been touring Europe since 2007. With an estimated prize pool of €300k, live streaming on YouTube, and plenty of extras including welcome drinks and side events, this is one of the highlights of the 2014 UK poker calendar. You can be a big part of it by winning our exclusive freeroll. Top the pile and you’ll win the star prize – a €1,700 main event package which includes your €1,100 seat, four nights in a top London hotel (including breakfast and dinners!) and entry to the epic Unibet party.
How to enter
- The Unibet Open freeroll is for new and existing Unibet customers.
- New customers MUST download the software by clicking here and set up a real money account. If you don’t download the software from our link you won’t be able to register for the tournament. As well as getting entry into the tournament you’ll get a £10 free cash ticket, up to €500 bonus and access to freerolls every hour, every day of the week!
- Look for the ‘PokerPlayer Open’ freeroll in the tournament section of the lobby and register using the password in issue 108 of PokerPlayer. If you don’t have the mag you can buy a digital copy here and get the password instantly for just £2.49!
- 1st €1,700 package for the Unibet Open, London, November 26-30
- 2nd-18th €500 prize pool of Unibet Open tickets for runners-up down to 18th. See the tournament lobby for payout details
- PokerPlayer Open
- Tuesday May 13, 8pm
- Password: In issue 108 of PokerPlayer. If you don’t have the mag you can buy a digital copy here and get the password instantly for just £2.49!
In association with
For passwords for all of our premium freerolls, subscribe to PokerPlayer magazine today – just £12.99 for 12 issues!