Come and join the fun in Dublin this year!
Satellites are a great way to qualify for big buy-in events you can’t afford. For as little as €0.50 you can start qualifying in the daily satellites on Paddy Power Poker. Qualify online with Paddy Power Poker and you’ll also be eligible for the Sole Survivor promotion, which awards €50k for the last qualifier standing.
If you want to take a few solid shots at winning an Irish Open ticket, you can buy direct into the two weekly finals on Sundays and Mondays. The freezeouts on Sundays guarantee three €4,500 packages. The rebuy finals on Mondays guarantee one package. Another package will be added for every €4,500 in the prize pools.
Don’t forget to check our satellite strategy before playing and good luck!
- Daily: See lobby for details
- Play any of the daily feeders with buy-ins ranging from €0.50 to €30
- Freezeout final
- Every Sunday: 8PM
- NHL Freezeout: €188 + €12
- Three €4,500 Irish Open packages guaranteed
- Rebuy final
- Every Monday: 8PM
- NHL Rebuy: €69 + €6 R/A
- One €4,500 Irish Open package guaranteed
The only trouble with normal satellites is that you can find a lot of good players buying in at the top level, making it a tough field in the finals.
The only way to get into a Cheap Seats final is via a €5.50 satellite, so you know it’s going to be full of qualifiers just like you.
Patrick Clarke won his way into the 2014 Irish Open via a €4 Cheap Seats satellite and ended up winning the whole thing, pocketing €250k. Not a bad return on investment!
- Daily: 5.30PM & 8.30PM
- NHL Rebuy: €5.50 + €5 R/A
- One €200 Cheap Seat Grand Final token guaranteed
- Grand Final
- Every second Weds: 7.30pm
- NHL Freezeout: No buy-in
- One €3,500 Irish Open Main Event seat guaranteed
- Thursday April 2, 7pm: Super Satellite at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Dublin
- €200+€25 NLH R/A
Reserve your seat today! You can buy-in direct for €3,500 from your Paddy Power Poker account with cash or Power Points.
Read our satellite strategy to give you the best chance of qualifying!