If your bankroll is struggling, saddle up for the MicroMillions 10 and spin up to glory!
They say that money is the way of keeping score in poker, but if you’re on the wrong end of a thrashing it’s time to seek solace in the MicroMillions 10. PokerStars announced that the latest in its low-buy-in championship, which features 100 events and $5 million in guaranteed prize money, is set to take place from March 19-29.
Each MicroMillions has attracted more than one million entries and you can see why. Buy-ins for the next series start at just $0.11 and max out at a nose-bleeding $22 for the No-Limit Hold’em Main Event, which takes place on March 29 at 14.30 ET. Before you wrinkle your nose up, check the headline stat – the main event also comes with a stonking $1 million guarantee.
Satellites are running now from just $0.11 and you can find them by going to the ‘Main Lobby’ > ‘Online Events’ > ‘MicroMillions’.
The MicroMillions 10 features a diverse range of tourney formats including Hyper-Active, Bubble Dash, Zoom Turbo, Progressive Super-Knockout, Ante Up and Big Antes. For more details on these, check out the ‘Tournament Types’ page.
You can find a full MicroMillions schedule here
MicroMillions 10 leaderboard
The most consistent performers across the championship can also win additional prizes for making the MicroMillions leaderboard, as follows:
- 1st – Free Sunday Million tickets for six months (26 x $215 tickets)
- 2nd-9th – 5 x $215 Sunday Million tickets ($1,075 in value for each player)
- 10th-100th – 1 x $215 Sunday Million ticket
Across the nine previous MicroMillions championships there has been:
- More than 12 million tournament entries
- Nearly $75 million awarded to players in prize money
- Record single prize of just over $160k, won by ‘stygher’ from Hungary in the MicroMillions 5 Main Event
The PokerPlayer monthly magazine app is now completely free!