We enjoyed the last Grand Prix so much we’ve decided to kick the next one off straight away – with one big difference…
We appreciate that not everyone can make the trip to attend the traditional live final, so the Grand Prix 9 will play out in your own living room (or bedroom)! That’s right, you won’t have to leave the comfort of your own home to play for your share of the €7,600 prize pool. Just play for points in our online qualifiers and aim to finish in the top 20 to win your seat in the online final. You can also qualify directly by winning one of the freerolls or buy-ins, so even if you’re struggling for points there’s always a chance.
How to enter
The PokerPlayer Grand Prix 9 is a series of ten online qualifiers and a final. Points are awarded for playing the qualifiers, and the top 20 on the leaderboard at the end will win a seat at the final, along with the ten qualifier winners.
If you haven’t got a Winamax account, download the software from www.winamax.fr/en. Register and set up a real money account. If you’re a new customer to Winamax you can get €15 for free when you make your first deposit! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you your unique bonus code.
Look for the qualifiers in the Tournament/Community filter in the Winamax Poker lobby and enter using the passwords provided in PokerPlayer magazine. Don’t have the magazine? Get your digital copy here with the latest Grand Prix passwords in.
Play for points
- The winners of each of the qualifiers automatically qualify for the final
- Five points are awarded for every freeroll qualifier that you play in
- Ten points are awarded for each buy-in qualifier that you play in
- Five points are awarded for every PokerPlayer you knock out (see top)
- The top 50 players in each qualifier will be awarded points, with second place getting 50 points and 50th two points
- The top 20 on the leaderboard at the end will qualify for the final
- Each freeroll has a prize pool of €145 in tournament tickets. See the full pay table below
- Each buy-in event has €315 in tournament tickets added to the prize pool. See the full pay table below
- The final has a total prize pool of €5,800 in tournament tickets/live packages. See the full pay table below
- The winner of the final will get a full package to the Winamax Dublin Poker Open worth €1,100, to include buy-in, flights and expenses, plus €500 in tournament tickets
[table id=35 /]
[table id=30 /]
[table id=31 /]
[table id=32 /]
No cash alternatives. The editor’s decision is final. For full terms and conditions click here.
[table id=74 /]
To get all the passwords for the Grand Prix and all our other fantastic freerolls subscribe to PokerPlayer here.